1. you feel others deeply. when someone else is overwhelmed, sad or angry, you tend to absorb their energy as if it was your own. after an emotional encounter, it takes you a while to shake off the feeling, even if you’re able to mentally let go of the event or situation.
2. you’re highly sensitive to everything. from processed food, products and mind-altering substance, to sensory stimuli such as noise, smell, and light. you can’t handle violence in the cinema and find it difficult to watch the news. what seems ‘normal’ and neutral for others can be more uncomfortable, startling, painful or nauseating for you.
3. you find it difficult to set boundaries or say no. partly because you genuinely feel and want to help others, but mostly because you can’t differentiate your emotions from their emotions. in this blur of boundaries and sensation it can be confusing to know where you start and they end.
being highly sensitive doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with you, although it can feel that way without the proper tools and understanding. ultimately hsp (high sensory perception) is a gift; your nervous system is attuned to the subtler frequencies. when wielded, you can control it as a superpower — and unlock your highest potential.
I offer various trainings and classes to empower the unhealed empath into a bad ass master of light. get in touch about how we can work together, 1:1 or group programs.
#empath #empowered #activate #empoweredempath #bioenergetics #online #reiki #healing #biofield #quantumphysics #spiritscience #spirit #love #goodvibes #meditation #quantummeditation #bienetre #wellness #yoga #flow #quantummystics #illume #reikitraining #lightwork #lightworkers #lightworker
relate to any of these? I’m here to #activate healers and empower empaths. get in touch about 1:1 sessions and upcoming group trainings to harness your natural gift with a lifelong toolkit and level up ⚡️🦋⚡️
libra rules partnership, connection, harmony & justice. if there is anything off balance or lacking in your relationships, this is the time to address it.
of course this applies to all relationships, but also the relationship you have with yourself.
how do you show up for yourself?
how do you treat yourself, speak to yourself?
how do you set yourself up for success?
now is the time to evaluate the different relationships in your life.
is there harmony in how you give & receive?
do you feel accepted, valued, understood ?
are you overly accommodating to make others happy?
do you have healthy boundaries?
do you communicate them clearly?
ideally, new moons are a time to set intentions for the month ahead.
it helps to speak it out loud or write it down. if there is a conversation that needs to be had in a partnership, this is a beneficial time to express your desires, needs & expectations.
1. They aren’t going anywhere! Your shadow side is a part of your subconscious whole, it necessarily exists. If you do not ‘befriend’ the shadow it will still remain — lurking like demons in the dark. Befriend the shadow, and then you’ve got demons fighting *for* you — rather than against you. Trust me, you want them on your side #dreamteam
2. Your weaknesses can become your strengths! There are high and low expression of all characteristics. When wielded and healed, your impatience becomes your driven productivity. Your aggression becomes your strength and assertiveness. Your indecisiveness becomes your fair mindedness and flexibility. When brought into conscious awareness, you can *transform* the underlying energy into a superpower — rather than letting it control you. Reclaim your energy.
3. It’s actually not as scary as you think it is! At the core our ‘demons’ aren’t actually as freaky as we fear them to be — they are simply projections of an unhealed ‘inner child’. When we shine a light on the shadow we just see hurt parts of ourselves that need a little love. The only way through is through, and it’s not the shadow itself but that *repression* of shadow that is painful and destructive.
Interested in joining an online journey from shadow to light? Get in touch about my upcoming program on how to transform your shadowside into a superpower 👻 Sessions start in October 2021.
If we spend a third of our lives asleep, why tf not optimize our dream time ?
since ancient civilization the act of dreaming was considered supernatural communication and the art of interpretation was held in high regard.
the Sumerians of Mesopotamia understood dreams to be prophetic, so kings would base decisions of expansion and battle on dream interpretation alone. in ancient Egypt, priests were given the mighty role of dream interpretation. in classical antiquity the ancient greeks constructed temples for which they would incubate dreams with the aim to cure the sick. in Greco-Roman medicine, divine dreams from the healing god Asclepius were among many available sources of medical knowledge.
fast-foward to modern times, with the portable Freud’s “Interpretation of Dreams” and a simple google search at our fingertips, we have a widespread network dream interpretation available. so why isn’t this the norm ?
if you cultivate a daily practice of lucidity in your waking life, it will trickle over into your sleeping life. to become lucid in a dream, in other words, to become aware that you are in a dream, empowers you to experience, heal, learn, explore in ways that are unavailable in waking life. as our subconscious mind speaks in metaphors, symbols and feelings, our dream time is a phenomenal time to directly communicate with the mind, to understand and reprogram, and you guessed it… shadow work!
to learn more about how you can optimize your dream time, join my online training illume: a transformational program designed to help you reclaim your subconscious power. sessions start in august, link in bio xo
1. you will start to notice your triggers instead of reacting to them. when something comes up that would have usually swayed you emotionally, you will have space to become the ‘silent witness’ and investigate further. things that used to piss us off now become interesting opportunities for growth and self-knowing.
2. your weaknesses will become your gifts. through shadow work you can transmute your character ‘flaws’ into your greatest strengths. i.e. if your shadow side is aggressive and impulsive, you can translate these lower vibrations into their higher vibrational match — passion and action. channeled towards your goals, you can be productive af!
3. your relationships will improve as you will become more understanding and compassionate, for both yourself and the unhealed parts of others. when you begin to heal your ‘inner child’ (your core wounding patterns) you will communicate more consciously and stop taking things so personally — because you recognize that other people’s shit has nothing to do with you, and also it is not your responsibility to heal!
interested in healing your subconscious and becoming an empowered light worker in the process? enrolment is open for illume: shadow to light, my 5 week online transformational program to transmute your shadowside in a superpower. sessions start august 3, dm for more info xo
1. emotional outbursts. when you think you’re holding it together but then suddenly implode in a seemingly uncontrollable way. all that has been buried comes to the surface, and it’s neither graceful nor kind. sometimes the strangest little thing sets you off, which is a trigger that points to the deeper unresolved shadow counterpart.
2. addictions. the unhealed shadow seeks escape in various habits i.e. substance / entertainment / relationships / exercise / work. originally developed as a coping mechanism these habits become toxic overtime and are the ultimate distraction from healing and growth. healing the shadow is getting to the root of the addiction and replacing the void with loving awareness.
3. attracting the same toxic relationship dynamics + patterns. until you heal your ‘inner child’ (the core wounding patterns developed before the age of 7, based on family dynamics) you will continue to seek out and re-enact similar unhealthy relationship dynamics as an adult. subconsciously you are trying to ‘resolve’ the initial relationship pattern but with your new partner (wow baggage) but ultimately that resolution must come from within you, as a shift of consciousness and by giving your inner child what it needs.
wanna heal your inner child and become a badass lightworker in the process? join illume: shadow to light, an online transformational program to turn your shadowside into a superpower. sessions start august 3. link in bio xo
1. the shadow consciousness is primarily formed between the ages 0-7. until it is healed, you will be unable to psychologically evolve fully into an adult. in other words, unless you resolve your childhood trauma and reprogram your conditionings you will never fully advance from childhood, but rather remain stuck victim of a juvenile mentality. healing the shadow is growing tf up.
2. in the words of carl jung, ‘until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct you life and you will call it fate.’ in total 95% of consciousness is unknown, meaning you are only aware of 5% of your thoughts. until you bring the shadow into light your subconscious will be running the show.. and you will just accept it as ‘the way it is’. when you bring your subconscious into conscious awareness it loses power over you, and with practice you can reprogram it to default the life you truly desire.
3. the shadow is famous for self-sabotaging and taking the reins in the most inconvenient of times i.e. en route to a promotion, in a healthy relationship, in a ‘good place’ in your personal life.. basically the moment you’re about to *level up*. the shadow pops up in and is like ‘hey you’re growing let’s fuck it up!’ and then manifests as some sort of unconscious act of rebellion i.e devolution to toxic patterns or emotional outbursts or (insert type of) escapism. until the shadow is healed it will always be working *against you* rather than *for you*. when the shadow is healed. it becomes a true superpower 🤙💫
interested in transmuting your shadowside into a superpower? get in touch for more details on my online transformational program, illume: shadow to light. sessions start august 3. we’re going back to the root <3 earlybird promo ends tomorrow.
shadow work is learning how to dance in the dark. lightwork is remembering that you are Light itself, & wielding your natural ability to manipulate energy in the quantum field. both practices are integral to heal the whole.
#shadowwork brings light to the subconscious conditionings & repressed trauma accumulated in the human experience (mostly before 7 y/o). #lightwork helps move & release these experiences stored as energetic blockages in the subconscious body.
I spent most of my life struggling with my shadow. when I started practicing reiki in 2009 something huge shifted. I began to perceive & transmute my shadow with more clarity & ease. for sure not claiming the process was easy or painless but it was one of the most important things I have done as human. & I’m SO grateful to guide others on this journey to reclaim their power & heal tf up.
I have developed an online transformational program to offer tried & true methods in a demystified step-by-step guide to shadow work, combined with a training in reiki & bioenergetics.
join me for illume: shadow to light. sessions start august 3, early bird discount until june 31 🕊 limited space. link in bio, dm for more info.
we all have a shadow side that exists as a part of the subconscious whole. it is the side of yourself that you cannot see clearly, or likely at all. it is formed by the conditionings, traumas and repressed emotions of the human experience. the shadow pops up in the most inopportune of moments (lol oops) in a shady attempt to sabotage our efforts to advance, heal, succeed. Shadow Work consists of illuminating the shadow — bringing into consciousness the unconscious, integrating it and healing the whole.
shadow work is like being the detective of your own personal psyche. it’s thrilling. it’s messy. and it can be fun! but more than anything it is SO important and worth it to reclaim your conditionings and transmute your challenges into STRENGTHS. transfer all that energy to work *for* you, rather than against you. this way your greatest obstacles become your greatest assets. it sounds cliché because it’s true!
the shadow may manifest as :
- toxic impulses + addictive habits
- lowvibe patterns, attracting same dysfunctional relationships / situations
- aggression, passive aggression
- fear, desire, anger, greed
- emotional outbursts + unproportional reactions
- emotional repression, denial of reality
- feelings of unworthiness, ego-centric delusion
in this introduction to shadow work we will be going through a series of thought exercises to illuminate your personal shadows with heart-centred restorative yoga postures, breathing exercises and hypnotic meditation with reiki assist.