1. you will start to notice your triggers instead of reacting to them. when something comes up that would have usually swayed you emotionally, you will have space to become the ‘silent witness’ and investigate further. things that used to piss us off now become interesting opportunities for growth and self-knowing.
2. your weaknesses will become your gifts. through shadow work you can transmute your character ‘flaws’ into your greatest strengths. i.e. if your shadow side is aggressive and impulsive, you can translate these lower vibrations into their higher vibrational match — passion and action. channeled towards your goals, you can be productive af!
3. your relationships will improve as you will become more understanding and compassionate, for both yourself and the unhealed parts of others. when you begin to heal your ‘inner child’ (your core wounding patterns) you will communicate more consciously and stop taking things so personally — because you recognize that other people’s shit has nothing to do with you, and also it is not your responsibility to heal!
interested in healing your subconscious and becoming an empowered light worker in the process? enrolment is open for illume: shadow to light, my 5 week online transformational program to transmute your shadowside in a superpower. sessions start august 3, dm for more info xo
1. emotional outbursts. when you think you’re holding it together but then suddenly implode in a seemingly uncontrollable way. all that has been buried comes to the surface, and it’s neither graceful nor kind. sometimes the strangest little thing sets you off, which is a trigger that points to the deeper unresolved shadow counterpart.
2. addictions. the unhealed shadow seeks escape in various habits i.e. substance / entertainment / relationships / exercise / work. originally developed as a coping mechanism these habits become toxic overtime and are the ultimate distraction from healing and growth. healing the shadow is getting to the root of the addiction and replacing the void with loving awareness.
3. attracting the same toxic relationship dynamics + patterns. until you heal your ‘inner child’ (the core wounding patterns developed before the age of 7, based on family dynamics) you will continue to seek out and re-enact similar unhealthy relationship dynamics as an adult. subconsciously you are trying to ‘resolve’ the initial relationship pattern but with your new partner (wow baggage) but ultimately that resolution must come from within you, as a shift of consciousness and by giving your inner child what it needs.
wanna heal your inner child and become a badass lightworker in the process? join illume: shadow to light, an online transformational program to turn your shadowside into a superpower. sessions start august 3. link in bio xo