Only 5% of the mind is conscious, leaving 95% of our mind power in the dark.
It is this shadow mind that holds onto unconscious conditionings + reinforces self-limiting thoughts, behaviours + deep-rooted misconceptions of unworthiness, that effectively block ourselves from living the life that we desire.
Are you stuck in a play-back loop of negative thinking or toxic habits? Do you keep attracting the same unhealthy situation? Are you addicted to smoking, eating or substance? There is a reason for this, and it exists in the subconscious.
Through hypnotherapy you will be able to directly address these issues and affectively rewire the neural pathways and deep-rooted beliefs that hold us back from our full potential.